Saturday, November 18, 2006

 
Today is Saturday so we got to see LG early. I think our attorney needed to meet with LG's orphanage director today, so they picked up LG for us and brought her back to our hotel. They left us with her for 6 hours, which is more than twice the amount of time we normally spend with her in a day. We managed to find a lot to do though, including going to eat, playing card games, coloring, having her help us sign thank you cards, shopping, and more.

I made the mistake of buying a cheap but loud Barbie toy telephone. I thought there would be a volume control on it, but I can't find one. I think even LG got annoyed with it after a while.

It was snowing again today and then it got a lot colder. There is now ice everywhere. We saw two cars that had slide off of the road and wrecked. I doubt anyone was wearing seat belts, because no one seems to use them here. I tried finding the seat belts in our driver's car once and gave up after a good 5 minute search.

Jo Ann and I are supposed to be preparing our "speeches" for court next week. Jo Ann has already finished hers. I thought I would work on mine tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?