Sunday, November 19, 2006

 
There wasn't any snow today, but it was terribly cold. In fact, we're thinking the long underwear comes out tomorrow. I'm guessing it was somewhere in the 20s tonight when we dropped LG off at the orphanage.

I worked on my "speech" today for our court date on Tuesday. I think I'll do OK. I'm not real worried about it. I figure I can pretty much say anything and our translator will say whatever she thinks needs to be said.

We talked to our kids at home today. Jo Ann has this way about being really excited about talking to them and then crying once the phone call is over.

We found a bootleg DVD of Season 1 of Alias in our hotel room. It has episodes 4-7, so we're somewhat lost in the story, but it beats watching what we have here on TV in the hotel. We also borrowed seasons 1 and 2 of "24" and now we need to watch season 3, because there are so many unanswered questions.

This is going to be a big week. LG was told today that we have her airline ticket reserved. She's already claimed the window seat. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?